Pinnacle Activity Ticker
Bluerush(BTV.v) @.10$ inks its 10th profitable quarter in a row
Bluerush Media (BTV.v)
2012 Q2 Summary (my opinion)
- No long term debt
- Free cash flow positive
- Profitable in the last 10 quarters;
- Cash = 972k (+.03$/share)
- Working capital = + 2M$ ( or +.06$/share)
- Q2 net earnings = +27k (due to R&D and hiring increase for Digital Reach)
- Trailing 12 months earnings = +386k (+.012$/share)
- Price/earnings ratio = 8x; PE = 3x if we discount working capital
- 2011 sales = 4.9M$; Price/sales ratio is 0.7x
- High gross margin
- Market cap = 3.2M$
- Book value is 2M$ (or +.06$/share); No goodwill and intangible
- Have not seen any lawsuits
- 32.3M shares, Insider ownership above 65% (management interest aligned with shareholders)
- Large clients: London Life, Great West, Canada Life, Eli Llilly, Bell, ReMax, Manulife, ScotiaBank, Fidelity, CIBC, Canada Post for example
- New product Digital Reach gaining strength (recurring revenues)
- Latest analyst report is here: http://www.baystreet.ca/articles/research_reports/eresearch/BTV_011811-U...
Their 10th positive quarter in a row. Generated cash and earnings, with 2M$ of working capital on hands, trading at 3.2M$ market cap. They are makings apps for several companies, while creating a new product (Digital Reach) with recurring revenue capability, and making headway in the pharmaceutical and financial arenas outside of Canada.
The R&D and marketing campaign should soon reward investors, as they spread their wings across the border, and perhaps across the ocean in the near future.
The above is simply my personal understanding and not to be construed as investment advice. I’m not a broker, director, manager or employee of the aforementioned company, just a shareholder. Some typos could have occurred, do your own due diligence.