Pinnacle Activity Ticker
Update Email From Equiti-Trend to MediaG3 MDGC Shareholders
I appreciate the patience of all MDGC shareholders as we have worked to summarize the key points and shed some light on the progress of Media3G Inc. In order to facilitate a quick review, the points are enumerated as follows:
1. The new management has been working aggressively to bringing the company’s business plan forward.
2. All of the business relationships with the different companies (partners/joint ventures) that management has and continues to establish are an integral part of MDGC’s plan of which more information will be forthcoming so as to provide a global view to the intricacies of how they will all be integrated.
3. MDGC’s technology is the primary asset which includes the 5 key U.S. wireless patents along with their product development and partners/joint ventures.
4. Solutions: wireless; battery longevity and rapid recharging; antenna with wider range and SAR protection; mesh network and wifi-bridges
5. Products and Services:
a. wireless equipment - infrastructure, backhaul, middle mile
b. wireless services – mobile, fixed, municipality
c. wireless devices – smartphones, mobile internet devices, in-vehicle devices
6. Uplisting: the most recent update in regard to the uplisting is that it is undoubtedly and progressively moving forward. The only challenge is that the uplisting has taken more time than anticipated, but, once again, rest assured that progress has and is being made.
Equiti-trend confidently continues to provide exposure to MDGC via our internal investor database. With mobile subscriptions reaching the billions, MDGC’s technology, management, partnerships, and low-cost delivery via the white space spectrum continues to be the most viable solution to bringing this connectivity to the ‘Next Generation’.